Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Thursday, June 28, 2007

Cozumel Dive Trip

Do you like this post?
I just returned from a four night/5 day dive trip to Cozumel with my girlfriend, Pam Tynes from Fort Worth. We had a great time and enjoyed staying at Casa del Mar in Cozumel. We flew out of Dallas on Aeromexico, a very nice flight. I had the opportunity to get in four dives with "Dive with Cristina", a first class dive operation. Her boat "Nena" is spacious, with lots of shade and room to relax during your surface interval. Cristina's knowledge and love of the underwater world is contagious. My divemaster, Jaime shared his diving skills and gave me some great tips on underwater photography. Just take a look at my pictures, some really great ones.

No comments: