Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Saturday, June 14, 2008

Work Day at the Atchetee House

Do you like this post?
Dale took off to the airport this morning for a brief flight around town. I stayed home, washed some clothes and prepared lunch. Dale decided to treat the tops of the new fence post and I started painting the porch post. We also took Dale's old truck down to the highway in hopes of selling it. Got a few calls, but no sale yet.
It was hot and windy with no rain, except a brief shower early this morning. I watered my flowerbeds late this afternoon, the only way to keep them alive in the midst of our drought.
Tomorrow is another day, we might fly down the coast for lunch, if the weather permits.
I almost forgot, today we celebrated our four month anniversary!

No comments: