Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Saturday, November 18, 2017

Love Thyself!

Do you like this post?




You might be wondering about the photo I just posted......I volunteered to be part of a project called Love Thyself! Dayna Wiles, a local photographer is the mastermind behind this endeavor! The ground rules were simple.....no makeup, no jewelry, and wear something white for the black and white photo session! Dayna also sent me a list of questions to answer. The photo session was fun and pretty painless! The ultimate goal of the project is to empower women to love themselves and to let your raw beauty shine through! Mission accomplished!


LOVE THYSELF<3 span="">
Gayla Goff, 69
Wife, Mom, Daughter, Gigi, Dive Buddy, Friend!
My goal is to live life to the fullest! Have no regrets, and always remember that my next challenge is just around the corner. Cherishing my gypsy soul, my love of travel, and appreciating all the friends I have made along the way!
At 15, I would tell myself to dream big, and shoot for the moon. Stand tall and hold your head high! Always have confidence, and forgive yourself for your failures. And........always walk to the beat of your own drum!
I especially hope to encourage women of all ages to challenge themselves. It's so easy to settle in a rut, and coast along the path of least resistance! No matter the challenge, big or small, difficult or easy, you will benefit! No matter if you succeed or fail, you will be the big winner in the long run!
My sense of adventure is what I love most about myself, although sometimes it does get me in trouble! I think the title of my blog describes me best...................
"Adventure Before Dementia"!

No comments: