Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Monday, August 18, 2008

It's Official ....I"m The "Navigator"

Do you like this post?

Dale had a big surprise for me when I returned from Houston this weekend. We ran into town to eat supper and on the way home he stopped at the airport to check on the plane. When we stopped at the hangar he told me that we had two bags of mints in the back and we should combine them. I opened the door on the plane and combined the two bags and handed the empty bag to Dale.
He had a silly smile on his face and I couldn't figure out what was going on. Finally................dumb me noticed he had put my name on the door on the plane. What a great surprise.....................I was officially the "Navigator" on Miss Ice Tea Too. He said the "Navigator" is a very important position.......they get to tell the pilot where to go!!! I loved it, and immediately grabbed my camera for a picture. It was the BEST surprise!!!!


No comments: