Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Sunday, March 27, 2011

Texas Trash and Treasures

Do you like this post?
Gal pal, Karen and I headed up to Warrenton/Round Top for the Preview Week of the show...since it was the only time we could make it. I met Karen in town and off we went arriving early when it was still cool. Karen was on the hunt for a cast iron Dutch oven and I was just looking, nothing special! We found some really cute shirts at Bodacious Buckles in Round Top, and had lots of fun with the gals working the booth. In Carmine we made a few stops, didn't find the Dutch oven, but did find an outstanding steak house.....J W's Steakhouse
We enjoyed a delicious ribeye, onion rings, salad, and stewed okra......some ice tea and an ice cold beer. Back to Warrenton, we split up to cover more ground.....and we did find a Dutch oven and I picked up some garden art.
On the way home I managed to get some photos of bluebonnets, a real thick patch in the cemetery in La Grange made a great shot....even if Karen made fun of me laying in the cemetery.

No comments: