Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beach Ladies!

Do you like this post?

Walking down the beach in Port A today, I came upon these charming two ladies walking the beach, collecting seashells in their colorful Moo-Moo's with matching plastic sandals. They were having a ball and treasured each new find. I grabbed some pictures and then walked on down the beach to the jetties. Coming back I saw them, sitting in beach chairs in front of a nice Burnt Orange Mitsubishi Eclipse convertible. I couldn't resist stopping to talk with them and discovered they had escaped the frigid temps of Minneapolis...they were loving every minute of our Texas weather showed me they had their swimsuits on ready to take a dip in the Gulf. They were charming, full of life, and enjoying the beach. I told them I loved their car and it was perfect for cruising the beach on a beautiful day!
I thought to myself as I walked away....this will be Karen and I in 20 years.....I hope!

No comments: