Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Friday, December 7, 2007

Counting Down to Christmas

Do you like this post?



Well it has been a busy week, with lots of highs and a few lows. On Monday I decided to go to Houston shopping, Harwin St., Chicos, First Colony. Wednesday I had a busy day planned, but that was all put on hold when the power steering in my car went out. We took it to the GMC dealer and found out the power steering pump was out. That was the good news, cause the bad news was the pump was on back-order for 3-4 weeks. I am now in a grey Pontiac rental car furnished by GM. Thursday night we had two bank Xmas parties, FVNB and Wells Fargo. Friday I got in some Xmas shopping, and gadly I can say I am almost done, now the wrapping begins.
Next week will be hectic ----Lunch Bunch, Hospital Party and Country and Western Dance Club....................and maybe a fishing trip.
We are planning on getting together with the kids and grandkids before we leave, but trying to get everyone together on one date is tricky.
We have about 15 sleeps before we head to Aruba, boy am I ready! I need some sun, sand, and saltwater soon!

No comments: