Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Friday, December 7, 2012

On the Mend!

Do you like this post?
Things around here have settled into a routine and recovery continues.  Dale has gotten pretty adept at maneuvering around on crutches......we are even attempting a party this weekend. Three times a day he exercises with a big rubber band to strengthen his foot.....at home rehab!
We make trips to town to run errands and he usually sits in the car while I do the shopping.  The other day he managed to sneak in the store on crutches while I was shopping and buy me a big bouquet of flowers, hiding them in the car until we got home......such a sweetie!
Last weekend he gave me the day off, and I headed to the coast with a gal pal for a day of sand, sun, and seafood.  I fixed  lunch before I left, so all he had to do was heat it in the microwave.  He promised he would be good and I called to check on him.
It was good to have a break from my nursing duties!

No comments: