Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning how to dance in the rain.



Friday, January 4, 2008

Cloudy Day on Aruba

Do you like this post?

We woke this morning to cloudy skies, rough seas and the wind was blowing like crazy. Dale and I enjoyed our coffee on the porch. I left for the dive shop and my last scheduled dive, only to find that it had been canceled. I paid by dive tab, got a kiss on the cheek from all the dive guys.......a Dutch thing I think, said goodbye and headed back to our place. I stopped along the way to take some photos and made a stop at the grocery.................we needed some fresh appleflaps. We decided to go snorkeling but the sea was rough and cloudy, so we just sat at the beach under a tree for shade. A nice way to relax!
Dale visited with the large group next door, a family group of twenty-four. We had supper on the porch and watched another beautiful sunset. Shortly after sunset we had a brief rain shower, maybe the weather will be better tomorrow.......................our last full day in paradise.

No comments: